- Your new tattoo is very delicate, treat it gently while it is healing and it will look good forever!
- Remove bandage in 1 hour, gently wash ointment off the tattoo, rinse and pat dry, using mild soap like Zest, Coast, Ivory, etc.
- Do not re-bandage, however, do not expose new tattoo to sun, chlorinated water, dirt, grease, chemicals, etc. Wear protective
garment when needed.
- Apply a thin coat of ointment 4-5 times daily for 10 days.
The biggest problem is not the selection of ointment (all comparable ointments of this type will produce good healing). Getting any ointment and using it as directed and having you follow these instructions is critical for promoting proper care and healing for your new Tattoo. This is more important than fretting over what type of intment to purchase.
- No skin to skin contact with people or pets.
- No scratching.
- No picking.
- No peeling.
- No swimming.
- No sauna.
- No Jacuzzi.
- No tub.
- No sun.
- No tanning salon.
- No contact sports.
- NO shaving
Be very careful at work, keep clean.
The better you care for your new Tattoo immediately after you get it the better it will heal and look for the rest of your life.
The combination of sea salt and lysozyme creates the optimal solution to reduce the healing time and help eliminate adverse issues that commonly arise when dealing with a new piercing. Shorter healing times occur when naturally optimal healing environments are promoted rather than using harsh soaps and chemicals that destroy beneficial bacteria.
- Gluten Free
- pH Balanced
- 82 Elements and Minerals
- Natural to Your Body
- Remains Sterile
- Safe for all Skin Types
Spray directly on piercing and allow to air dry.
Apply as needed to the affected areas. Recommended use is 3 to 6 times per day.H2Ocean’s piercing aftercare spray can also be used as a sea salt soak when needed for infections, keloids and other irritations
Purified Water, Sea Salt, Lysozyme, Sodium Citrate